Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gather the Tribe

Gather the Tribe

Of late, I have been hearing the beat of the drums…the heart-beat of all of existence. The resonance of life. Do you feel it? The rate of the beat is speeding up. I dance. I keep the beat. I feel the urgency of its call.

A gift of the beat is that as I listen and resonate with it, I am in the eternal moment of NOW…I am in my heart…I feel its vibration and its call to be here in my body NOW. I get lost in the completeness of my heart and NOW. I am called to be fully present.

As I respond to my heart and the calling of the beat and rhythm of life I move in response to the pulsation of the energies of all of life. I notice those dancing around me. Some in beautiful rhythmic harmony with fluid motions...dancing their joy. Others seems to in the space of chaos and confusion. They are dancing to the pulse in ways that are disharmonious.

I feel their energy pulling me. I feel their energy asking, “How do I find the fluidity?” “How do I learn to listen to the beat deep within and deep within the earth?” I see the pain, anguish and fear in their eyes.

I must keep dancing my dance. Words are not as powerful as BEING. Those that are in harmony, are gathering to dance their Sacred Dances NOW TOGETHER! The Tribe is being called to respond to the Sacredness of Life. As we keep resonating with the heartbeat of life, others begin to feel this vibration and they begin to respond. The resonance is shared and felt on profound levels.

Shifts are occurring. The drum is beating. The heart is responding. The Tribe is Gathering. Each dancer is called to dance his/her own dance in response to the beat. The Tribe of Man is in chaos. Can we each be courageous enough to gather and dance? The time is now!

No comments: