Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Karmic Graduation and the Space of Pure Potentiality

I did it! I walked away from my job on Friday...
I did not realize how much stress/dread I had about the day itself. I had to endure a luncheon where I had already said good-bye and let go of the relationships with my co-workers. It was not enjoyable (and not surprising I had an upset stomach after the event!)
Then I went to Human Resources and had a strained exit interview...
After turning in my keys, etc. I went to my and once I got in---I huge wave of emotion came over me. I began to wail and to say, "I can breathe. I can finally breathe." I just cried and cried. I was so relieved....
On the drive home, I remembered I still had my parking sticker on my car. I could hardly wait to get home...When I did, I ripped the sticker off and tore it up and then threw it in the air (much like graduates do with their caps at the end of graduation!) Mandy and I then stomped on the parking sticker! Woo-hoo I am free!

But what I am free to do? What am I going to do?

Presently, I find myself in the space of no knowing. This is the space of pure potentiality! This is the space of beingness!

I can create an amazing new life...anything I want. Presently, I am in the space of defining who I am and where I am and where I want to go!

Do you notice that I am not alone---the energies of the planet are allowing us to be in a space of not moving forward? This is energy will change next week at the solstice! So enjoy the space of pure potentiality and get clear on what you want to create in your life!

Let me know what you want to create and I will hold space and do prayer work for you!

In love,
Lonna

No comments: