Friday, June 13, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to the Dr. I go...

It is Friday and I look back on the week I have had---and it is not head to the grid stone, working to make things happen to create business, but it has been productive...

Mostly seeing Drs---I have a wrist/hand dr, a shoulder dr, a neck/shoulder dr, a chiropractor, a physical therapist, 2 acupuncturists, and various energy healers. So I am pretty busy with appointments. I am actually enjoying watching my body as it heals! I am embracing the opportunity to learn, to listen to my body, to include my body in the journey to wholeness and healing.

I know there are seasons for all things and this is the season for giving my body a valued place in my life! Today I tell her----welcome to the team of who I am----to the totality of who I am----I am spirit, I am an intellect, I am emotions, and today, I can claim---I am a body, too!
As a person who was sexually-abused, I have tried to deny having a body...I too have abused my body....But without my body, how can I express life or experience love? So today, I begin to embrace my body and welcome her into my life. Today, my body begins to count as a valued member of my life! As my friend Rae said, "It is evolution, not revolution!" So each day I can allow my body to evolve into her strength and her power.

I recognize energetically that Lightworkers put on weight because power issues. Feeling overwhelmed by the outside influences being directed at us! Somehow, energetically, the weight isolates us from the overwhelming energies projected onto us. When we get fully into our own power we no longer need the excess weight.

I am very excited about the evolution of my body----I feel like the evolution of my life will also show itself in the physical changes of my body! I am excited to see where it all leads!

Want to join the evolution?

No comments: