Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fall flat on my face or sprout wings and fly?

Me on my----
Fall flat on my face or fly? That was what I told myself when I quit my job----one of these options would happen....

Have you ever been to a place in your life where you made a choice that would test everything you believed in? Well, that is what happened to me when I resigned from my job. On Leap Day (Feb. 29th) I took a leap of faith (with my resignation final on the last day of my teaching contract)....believing that I was being led to pursue my spiritual work full-time. I truly believe that I am being guided to make this profound shift in my life!

And yet as I do, I realize that I am testing myself---actually giving myself the most profound test I have ever given myself on this journey through life....

Can I trust my intuition, myself, and Source so that I can prosper? Can I really do my spiritual work full-time and sustain me and Mandy?

I kept saying to myself....I am either going to fall flat on my face or sprout wings and fly! Of course, it was all in gest....but that is what happened at my job----I fell flat on my face and tummy surfed down 11 stairs!

I learned several things by falling---
1) Don't try this at home---I would never recommend it to anyone---this is how they kill people on TV.
2) The only option that is acceptable for me is to sprout wings and fly! I will NOT co-create anything less that success!
3) The remainder of the lessons I will keep to myself until the time is right to share---

Tomorrow is my last day on the job----
WAIT----I think I feel them----The WINGS---They are sprouting!

Won't you join me? What leap of faith are you needing to make to propel yourself forward!

No comments: