Saturday, July 12, 2008

Money Moves

I have a friend, Chris Lucerne, who has a powerful on-line course called Money Moves. It is the best manifestation program out there that is computer based!

So as I work through this program and change my relationship with $....I want to blog about my process...This will hold me accountable to complete the program too!

So today is day 2---the affirmation for myself is...“I am willing to make friends with my life as it is today. I know that I cannot easily change my relationship with money, unless I accept where I am right now. I commit to facing my situation and instead begin appreciating my money journey and all that my journey has to teach me.”

I do know that people who are abundant look at money differently than those who do not have money...I live in Plano---the most wealthy town per capita! I see the gratitude that they have for the life they lead. I see the ease they have with money. I see their willingness to let money flow into their lives and support them.

Today I am willing to allow money to flow to me in unexpected ways! I will take advantage of the opportunities as they arise! I will allow money to support me and my heart's desires! I can make opportunities for myself and others!

No comments: