Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Freedom of Boldness

Independence Day for me means being free! Free to try new things. Free to be independent of fears. Free to be me! Free to live with boldness and courage!

I faced demons this week....of course, they were the ones of my own making...my own mind...my own fears of loss or separation...But this week I did it....

Funny thing is---I learned that I can be bold in other areas too! I took the risk that I was most afraid of taking and now I find I can take risks to do other things as well....they do not feel scarey to me now...

So whether it is tell someone a big secret, learning to be okay with the secret, playing laser tag for the first time, facing conflict, facing being judged, facing losing a friend, asking for what you want, expressing your feelings, trying a new healing modality, asking a big name celebrity to be interviewed on your show....whatever it is...Go ahead and do it!

JOIN THE BOLDNESS MOVEMENT!

No comments: